Returns and Exchanges
- Non-personalized items may be returned with 30 days of shipping for a refund or exchange.
- Subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Items must be in original condition.
- Contact us immediately if your item is received damaged. Keep all shipping and packaging materials for inspection by UPS.
- Email us a photo of the damaged carton and purchase.
- All the artwork in the Print Collection comes in a custom metal frame.
- Ketubot are unframed. The metal ketubot are on a cardboard sheet and in a protective clear plastic sleeve. They can easily be displayed at the wedding.
What's the lead time:
- We have most of the print collection framed and in stock and will ship within a week. If it's not in stock, it will take about a week or so to ship. If the item is time sensitive, please call us to find out when it will be ready to go.
- Please allow four weeks (plus shipping time) if you want your ketubah personalized. Please contact us if you need it sooner, we can often accommodate your time frame.
- If you want our calligrapher to fill in your personal information on the ketubah (highly recommended), we will email a Ketubah Personalization Form to you. We are very happy to help you complete the form. We suggest you have your officiant go over the form.
- Our ketubot are filled in by hand and the calligraphy matches the text.
- Gad Almaliah passed away in 2007. We only have what we have in stock. Sadly, when a piece is gone.....it's gone.